Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally... something to send it in.

Here is the link to print out the envelope I promised.  I have one envelop in blue with the dots to match the card.  Of course,  that will use more ink but it will look really cool.  Then there is a template that is blank.  You can save both pdf files to your computer by clicking on the little disc icon at the top left of the page.  Then you can print it out any time.  They both will fit onto an 8.5 X 11" paper.  You can print the plain template onto colored paper for a neat look too, still saving your ink to use on the cards.
 Here is the plain template..

plain envelope template

Here is the color envie to print..

color envelope

I hope that you will enjoy using the card and the envelopes.  It is always fun to create something yourself.  Just because it is my design that doesn't mean you can't add your own touches like, ribbons, buttons, stickers and stamps to make it your own creation.  I appreciate feedback from people who enjoy using the things that I post on the blog.  And try out the website to see if there is something there you might want to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment