Monday, January 18, 2016

A New Year. 2016

Wow... it has been a really long time since I have posted on this blog.  I have other blogs... I admit it.
My devotion is divided between many passions.  I just can't help it. There are so many ways to create beautiful art.  Even the smallest works of art can become a passion.
People are created to be creative.  Some create music, some create with words that rhyme or empower or evoke peaceful feelings.  Some create with paint, paper, flora, photos, fabric or food.

I happen to enjoy creating with many of the above mentioned things.... except food.  Not me... don't like to cook.  Well, sometimes I do.  And when I do I am very creative ... never use a recipe, too confining.

Anyway... I've been enjoying the digital art again and have uploaded many of my designs to my Etsy Store.
Pollywoggle Lane

I have all my "Quilted Cuties" available as digital downloads and am looking forward to creating a few more.  Maybe I'll create a new series.  But it will be fun to make a few cards for examples.
I actually got a second place ribbon at my State Fair for a card I made with one of the designs. Picture to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment