Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Challenge

This is my first challenge card.  I am doing this for a challenge with Splitcoast Stampers "A Peachy and Delightful Parade of Colors".    I wasn't sure if the colors they listed were the only colors I could use.  But I think as long as they are the main colors then it is ok.  The colors listed are peach parfait, poppy parade, daffodil delight & white.
I used my "Angel Quilted Cutie" and colored her in Photoshop.  I used a brush I had made which is also used in the Quilted Cutie images.   I cut out a second angel and folded the wings and hand crimped the dress so that they would stick out.  I embelished the sentiment with little gold studs and I added a red thread rose.
Now to figure out how to link the card image to the challenge site.
It is hard to see the gold in the studs and the little stars in the angel's hair.  Looks cute don't you think?

2 comments: